ICBC Service Plans
ICBC’s Service Plan provides an overview of our three-year plan to fulfill responsibilities for providing auto insurance, driver licensing, and vehicle registration and licensing services.
This Service Plan discusses our corporate strategy and sets out our performance accountability to the public by describing:
- Where we envision ourselves in three years;
- The goals and strategies we need to achieve and realize this vision, and
- How we define and measure progress on achieving these goals.
Goals, strategies and performance
ICBC’s Corporate Strategy focuses on four key goals:
- To make insurance affordable
- To be customer driven
- To be smart and efficient
- To be future focused
For each goal, specific strategies are established to guide the corporation. Measures are defined and targets are set to enable performance to be measured for these goals.